Re: New project....but where to start??

     P*--------------------------------------------------
     P* Procedure name: StrCthWrsh
     P* Purpose:        Start Clothes Warsher!
     P* Returns:        Warsher Return Code (0,1)
     P*                   0 = Clothes are not warshin'.
     P*                   1 = Clothes are warshin'.
     P* Parameter 1:    #ipLoadSize => Warsh Load Size (S,M,L)
     P*                   S(mall), M(edium), L(arge).
     P* Parameter 2:    #ipRunTemp => Warsh Run Temperature (C,W,H).
     P*                   C(old), W(arm), H(ot).
     P*--------------------------------------------------
     P StrCthWrsh      b                   export
     D StrCthWrsh      pi                  like(ReturnCode)
     D  #ipLoadSize                        like(WarshSize) const
     D  #ipRunTemp                         like(WarshTemp) const
     D* Local variables.
     D  #opReturnCode  s                   like(ReturnCode)
     D  c_Warsher      c                   const('WARSHER')
     D  c_Warshin      c                   const(1)
     D  c_NotWarshin   c                   const(0)
      /free
       #Type = WARSHER;

       Warsher = new(Warsher);

       StrAppliance(#Type : #ipLoadSize : #ipRunTemp : #ReturnCode);
       if #ReturnCode = 0;
          #opReturnCode = c_NotWarshin;
       elseif #ReturnCode = 1;
          #opReturnCode = c_Warshin;