WSDL2RPG - Version 1.13 available

Hi folks,

I released WSDL2RPG V1.13. You can download WSDL2RPG from my Freeware page
at http://www.tools400.de.

The core enhancements of WSDl2RPG v1.13 are:

a) Improved support of <choice> and <sequence> types.

b) "NULL" (empty element) check for <choice> elements to
    avoid empty elements in the request message.

c) Parameter Structure Visualizer by John Fox
    Produces an IFS file showing the structure
    of the request and response message.

d) New client utility service program WSDL2UTILS with
    procedures:   StringEncoder_toSHA1()

    This service program is dedicated to provide additional
    utility procedures. Post your procedures to me and
    I will gladly add them to the service program.

e) New sample program to demonstrate how to upload a
    Base64 encoded stream file using the new
    Marshaller_toBase64BinaryStream() procedure.

f) New data types

Maybe that the Parameter Structure Visualizer is the most interesting new
feature. It greatly helps you and me to understand the structure of the
request and response message of a given web service. Two more parameters
have been added to the WSDL2RPG command to control the Visualizer:

   PARMSTRUCT :   *STMF enables the Vusializer
   STRUCTSTMF :   Specifies the name of the output file

Give it a try!

Thomas.