Re: httpapi - problem with french special characters

Hi Nicolas,

I hope Kaj can help you too. I took a quick look at this and found the
post from Kaj you were talking about.

He is showing in his code how to call the "http_xlatedyn"
sub-procedure, where he mentions he will use it instead of
"http_xlate".

The "http_xlatedyn" sub-procedure is exported from the CCSIDR4 RPGLE
module, which is bound with the HTTPAPIR4 module (along with others)
to create the HTTPAPIR4 service program, so it's available to call
from any object bound to that service.

I hope that helps some....  I guess I'm not sure what your asking when
you say "where are we supposed to use it with httpapi".

Thanks,

Dave.