From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of DivotDug@xxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, January 22, 2011 11:58 PM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: New project....but where to start??

I am tasked with a new project and I am not sure where to start.

I need to put/get files from something called an Accillion managed FTP
server appliance.   Here is an exmple of the command to get a  file.

The URL for the call is as follows:
_https://<hostname_ (https://<hostname)  of  appliance>/seos/<application
ID>/mpd/<MD5 hash  token>/<file
handle>

I assume that I want to use HTTPAPI for this process.  Is my  assumption
correct?   Has anyone had any experience with creating a  MD5 hash token on
the IBM i?

Thanks in advance for any and all help.