Re: SetError() #2: Host name look up failed.

I would check to be certain that the host name is not being corrupted by some means (like an errant pointer).  I have seen this years ago on a different platform/programming language, and the net was that a pointer that was intended for one purpose had inadvertatnly been corrupted by a subprocedure that used a global variable due to simple misspelling (e.g global name gpMyPtr, as opposed to local name pMyPtr).  May not relate here, but. ...

(After that porition is solved) I also would investigate the need to re-obtain an already-retrieved host address.  Maybe you need that (very long running process or some other reason) but if it can be avoided... well, you know.