Re: Help with a simple call to http_url_post_raw

Hey Scott,

- I found the log file in /tmp. I swear I had looked there before and
didn't see it... at any rate I have it now. Do you see any issues in
there?

- I had received a timeout before, but that's because I had the wrong
URL, so that's the only reason I mentioned it.

- The RetLen variable is returned as *ZERO, so http_xlate is not
called to populate RetData.

- How would you encode the URL? I'm new at this :)

Thanks,

Dave

--- START LOG ---
HTTPAPI Ver 1.23 released 2008-04-24
OS/400 Ver V5R4M0

New iconv() objects set, PostRem=819. PostLoc=0. ProtRem=819. ProtLoc=0
http_persist_open(): entered
http_long_ParseURL(): entered
DNS resolver retrans: 2
DNS resolver retry  : 2
DNS resolver options: x'00000136'
DNS default domain: REDLINE.AS400.COM
DNS server found: 10.179.120.21
DNS server found: 10.179.120.20
http_persist_post(): entered
http_long_ParseURL(): entered
do_post(): entered
POST /demo/message/Ec3pl-850-OutboundOrders/type=queue&body=10015+West HTTP/1.1
Host: 10.179.120.77:8161

recvresp(): entered
HTTP/1.1 100 Continue

SetError() #13: HTTP/1.1 100 Continue