RE: HTTPAPI log in errors

So close and yet so far...
You almost gave us enough information...all we need is the WSDL (or maybe not), your source code and your userID/password!

All you provided was enough to say that HTTPAPI is working. It contacted the server and got a response back. How the heck are we supposed to be able to tell you why your login string is incorrect if you don't provide the requirements (WSDL) and the source code (how you programmed for it)?!?!?!?

BTW, from the HTPPAPI standpoint, you did consume the web service. You got an error back from the web service but that itself means that HTTPAPI is working. When I just go to https://anscert.drfirst.com/getURL in my browser, I get the error you got back:
<RCExtResponse>
<Request>

</Request>
<Response>
<ServerIPAddress></ServerIPAddress>
<Status>error</Status>

<Error>
<Code>unspecified</Code>
<Text>Exception thrown: Cannot determine user identity.</Text>
</Error>

</Response>
</RCExtResponse>

The getURL "method" is an interesting name for a web service. It sounds almost like this is a very simple web service and makes me wonder if you should use a get instead of a post? Post makes sense if we guess at what the web page you provided does.

It would appear the DrFirst.com site has documentation available. I would hope it would be better than pointing you to a webpage and telling you to make it work like that. Have you received documentation from them?