Re: SV: SV: HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error - ContractFilter mismatch

@Magne: Hmmm.. okay, that's a good point.

@David: Just FYI, you aren't using SSL.  Don't let the SoapAction fool
you -- the SoapAction has no impact on whether SSL is used.  If your
data is sensitive, please be aware that it's currently being sent
plain-text, and therefore you might have a security hole on your hands.

If the data isn't sensitive, or you weren't expecting it to be sent SSL,
then everything is okay.