Fra: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx på vegne av Scott Klement
Sendt: ma 10.01.2011 19:34
Til: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Emne: Re: SV: HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error - ContractFilter mismatch

hi Magne,

I don't understand your point?  The WSDL file lists the SoapAction as
starting with https:// <https:///> .   You could complain that the WSDL is wrong --
but that's not in David's control.

But, if the WSDL says it starts with https:// <https:///> , then David *must* provide
the same string when he calls it, otherwise it won't work!

What difference does it make whether the SoapAction starts with
https:// <https:///> ?  As the SoapAction is merely an identifier (no actual network
communication is done to the URI in the SoapAction) I don't see why it
matters to you.  The SoapAction could be BobsYourUncle://blah.com and it
should still work -- as long as it matches the WSDL.