Re: Null values and WSDL2RPG and HTTPAPI?

Scott,

Not as WSDL2RPG is currently written...

As is, it generates a DS that you use directly: (from my post to Thomas)
        parameters.contact.email = 'string';
        parameters.contact.faxNumber = 0;

Also, in my post to Thomas is an idea for handling NULL with a stub
module level DS accessed via setters....which I in fact show using
*OMIT...

        ContactMaintainerPort_set_contact_email('string');
        ContactMaintainerPort_set_contact_faxNumber(*OMIT);     //NULL

Charles