Re: HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error - ContractFilter mismatch

Hi David,

Please provide the WSDL for this web service?  That is the document that
describes how the web service works -- and since we haven't seen that, I
don't see how we could possibly know what you're supposed to be sending?

I guess if someone else here might've used the same service, they'd
know... but what are the odds?

Please post the WSDL, thanks!