From: Scott Klement
Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2010 8:03 PM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Set up a timeout with FTPAPI

Hello,

It would appear that a firewall or NAT router isn't allowing a
connection on port 56765 from the FTP server to the computer that's
running FTPAPI.

That port number is "random", depending on what the OS assigns...  so
it'll be different every time.  This is one of the big shortcomings of
the FTP protocol.

People usually work around this by using 'passive' mode.  You can set
that in FTPAPI by calling FTP_passiveMode(mySession: *ON).

Good luck