Re: SSL and 2K certificates

Hi Steve,

This mailing list is for HTTPAPI and FTPAPI. I'd appreciate it if we
could stay on topic. I don't want to clutter up the list with off-topic
posts.

Instead, consider the System iNetwork forums (web-based):
http://forums.systeminetwork.com

Or Midrange.com (e-mail based):
http://www.midrange.com/lists.htm

Both have discussion forums where your question would be on-topic and
welcome.

Thanks!