RE: x.509 certificate question(s)

   "You talked to the server just fine and received an error from the
   server. The server told you "No signature in message!".  The message
   is the XML you sent.  Back to deciphering the WSDL. Looks like you
   need something else in the XML you sent."
   Thanks Mike.  As a follow-up I was in a phone meeting today with the
   .net web service developers and they told me I need to use ws-security
   and a digital signature, etc...  Of course since I am using RPG they
   either can't or won't offer any advice on how I send such requests.
   I did a google search and found this page
   [1]http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/ws-security.h
   tml .  I think that is the path I need to take.  Has anyone else had
   to take this approach and if so can you offer any advice or tips?
   Does that look like the logical path I should follow?
   I think the "something else" I need to send is the ws-security data.
   Thank you,
   Thomas
   to which it is addressed and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material. If you
   receive this material/information in error, please contact the sender
   and delete or destroy the material/information.