RE: x.509 certificate question(s)

You talked to the server just fine and received an error from the server. The server told you "No signature in message!".  The message is the XML you sent.  Back to deciphering the WSDL. Looks like you need something else in the XML you sent.

From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Thomas Bishop [tbishop2@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2010 6:57 AM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: x.509 certificate question(s)

It's me again. I had to make do without SoapUI.
I have written a few of the programs to make web service calls for various
credit card transactions.
The non-secure calls work fine.  The calls that require an X.509
certificate fail.
I was told that the certificate was installed and the web services server
configured for our use.
Prior to the certificate being installed and access being granted to the
secure services I was receiving SSL handshake errors. I no longer receive
those errors so I assume the certificate has been installed and the server
has been configured to accept our requests.

The two web services I am attempting are both the same call except for one
word being different and one uses the x.509 certificate and the other does
not.
RegisterCreditCardForDataVaultToken requires the x.509 certificate and
RegisterCreditCardForTemporaryToken does not.
I initially had my URL as https:// for the secure call but was told I
would only need that when the app is moved to production so I now have it
as http://.  Using https:// resulted in SSL handshake errors so I
questioned the web service guys and was told to use http:// for testing.

In the httpapi_debug file I copied the XML call that works to the line
above the XML line that fails and both are exact except for the words
Temporary and DataVault.

My question is do I need to add any additional values for the secure call?
 I don't think so but I am stumped on what else to look for.  This is the
first time I have had to make secure web service calls.

I have the program do a DSPLY of data returned and for the failed call I
see:
faultstring
No signature in message! (from client)
env:Fault

I searched the archives but did not get a result for that message.  Does
it mean my certificate data was not sent?  I read the ReadMe text and
verified my user id is authorized to "*SYSTEM certifcate store".

Below is the debug data.  The first call to
RegisterCreditCardForTemporaryToken worked and sent back a token number.
The call to RegisterCreditCardForDataVaultToken fails.

HTTPAPI Ver 1.23 released 2008-04-24
OS/400 Ver V5R4M0

New iconv() objects set, PostRem=819. PostLoc=0. ProtRem=819. ProtLoc=0
http_persist_open(): entered
http_long_ParseURL(): entered
DNS resolver retrans: 2
DNS resolver retry  : 2
DNS resolver options: x'00000136'
DNS default domain: HUMANA.COM
DNS server found: 205.145.105.203
DNS server found: 205.145.66.111
http_persist_post(): entered
http_long_ParseURL(): entered
do_post(): entered
POST /es/DataVault/TokenServices/v1.0/TokenService HTTP/1.1
Host: 193.91.232.21:8010
SOAPAction:
http://schemas.humana.com/Services/DataVaultServices/TokenServices/v1.0:registerCreditCardForTemporaryTokenIn

recvresp(): entered
HTTP/1.1 100 Continue

SetError() #13: HTTP/1.1 100 Continue
senddoc(): entered
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><soap:Envelope
xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";> <soap:Body>
<RegisterCreditCardForTemporaryTokenRequest
xmlns="http://schemas.humana.com/Services/DataVaultServices/TokenServices/v1.0";>
<CreditCardNumber>4111111111111111</CreditCardNumber>
</RegisterCreditCardForTemporaryTokenRequest> </soap:Body></soap:Envelope>
recvresp(): entered
HTTP/1.1 200 OK