RE: Exit points and next version

Hi, Scott:

Just a follow-up to ensure you received the e-mail package about 1PM US
Eastern Time.  If you didn't receive, I'll post an address where you can
pick it up.

Regards,
Dennis Lovelady
"... Man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins
because he had achieved so much... the wheel, New York, wars, and so on,
whilst all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a
good time.  But conversely the dolphins believed themselves to be more
intelligent than man for precisely the same reasons."
        -- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy