Re: [FTPAPI] Reply message from ftp_put

Luciano,

I think you're going about this the wrong way...

One of the big benefits of FTPAPI is that you don't need to parse the
non-standard message string returned by an FTP server.

ftp_put() returns a 0 if successful and a -1 if an error occurs...

That's the only thing you need to check to see that the file was
uploaded successfully.  If the results is -1 you can then call
ftp_errorMsg() to get the string returned; but the returned string is
only used for information diagnostic purposes.

HTH,
Charles