RE: [FTPAPI] Reply message from ftp_put

If you really need to see the server's response, the only way I know of
doing that presently, is to put in your own log procedure (exit procedure),
and having it check the value that's returned to it.  Remember that if you
do this, the procedure will need to do its own version of logging.

Having said that, the FTP_PUT procedure will return -1 if the response from
the server is not 226.

Dennis Lovelady
"He dropped his voice still lower.  In the stillness, a fly would not have
dared clear his throat."
        -- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy