Re: Unknown system state during get request

Hello again,
After a one week delay I am back on this situation again.  As you may
recall, we were going to load LIBHTTP and test programs on a second remote
system and see what the resulting messages revealed.  This has been
accomplished and the results are inconsistent with the results on the first
remote system.  The debug information follows, along with some of the code
from the test program.

HTTPAPI Ver 1.16 released 2006-05-07

New iconv() objects set, ASCII=819. EBCDIC=0

https_init(): entered

(GSKit) Identifier value is not valid.

ssl_error(701): (GSKit) Identifier value is not valid.

SetError() #24: Setting auth type: (GSKit) Identifier value is not valid.

D UrlText2        C                   'https://www.klements.com'

C                   CALLP     HTTP_DEBUG(*ON: DBGFILE)

c                   eval      rc = https_init(*BLANKS)

c                   if        rc < 0

c                   eval      msg = http_error(rc)

c                   if        rc = HTTP_NOTREG

c                   exsr      RegisterMe

c                   return

c                   else

c                   dsply                   msg

c                   return

c                   endif

c                   endif

c                   eval      rc = http_url_get(

c                                  UrlText2 :

c                                  '/tmp/httptest.html')

As is shown in the program, it is supposed to connect to the klements site.
So for this (second) remote system we were not able to connect to the
klements site, while the first remote site is able to connect to the
klements site.

This is a new error to me.  Does anyone have any ideas?

Eric