FTPAPI - CCSID

   Hello
   I'm using FTPAPI to upload a file to a server, also an IBM i. The file
   on the client has CCSID 1252 und the resulting file on the server has
   CCSID 819.
   I've attached the little program.
   I don't see, why the resulting file has CCSID 819. Can you help me?
   Best regards
   Jan
   Jan Grove Vejlstrup
   WEMAG Consulting AG