From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott Klement
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2010 7:40 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: gsk_sec_soc_open: (GSKit) Handle is not valid.

hi Naresh,

The problem you should be troubleshooting is this one:

   (GSKit) Key database file was not found.

The 'handle is not valid' error is being reported by mistake.  That's a
problem that's already fixed in the current beta of HTTPAPI.  The
current beta should report the error correctly, giving you the 'Key
database file was not found' error...  which seems to be the correct cause.

Here is the original message that you sent me (since you didn't post it
on the mailing list, and therefore nobody else knows what problem you're
trying to solve)

     I was wandering if you could help me on resolving the above
     error when making a call to a web service. I have already
     granted authority to run SSL applications.

Assuming you haven't told HTTPAPI to use a different one, HTTPAPI will
try to use the *SYSTEM certificate store.  The error message says that
you haven't created the *SYSTEM certificate store.

Please create it.  Then give people access to it.  Then try again.