Re: Help...

Steve, they (IBM) changed the layout of the DCM pages in 6.1.
Unfortunately, I don't have access to a 6.1 box to see what the pages
now look like.

According to the Information Center:

1) Click: i5/OS Tasks Page
2) Select: Digital Certificate Manager (from list of products)
3) Click: Create a New Certificate Store

You need to create the *SYSTEM certificate store.

 From this point, it should be easy to figure out how by following the
screens.  (But, again, I don't have the exact screens, so I can't list
them step by step.)