From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Julio Cabrera
Sent: Friday, December 03, 2010 8:27
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Open Source vs RPG XML Suite

Scott:

I consume internal web services in RPG using your LIBHHTP library, and
they work very well. The issue is that because your tool is an open
source do not have support, this look to be a big deal for the
management of my company, and the ask me to look to a software called
RPG XML Suite.
Did you hear about this software?, what is the difference between your
tool and theirs (support aside)?.
Can somebody give me an idea how good is this software? Does anybody
have a review that I can trust?

Regards,

Julio