From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott Klement
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2010 5:13 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: LIBHTTP Building the soap message problem

Hi Steve,

You haven't told us what the problem is.  Other than "it doesn't work",
or "rc=-1" (which, basically, also means "it didn't work").  That
doesn't give us much to go on!

Please post a debug file.  (I see you are generating one with
http_debug(*ON) -- please let us know what it says.)

Otherwise, give us the full code (without the annoying SEU line numbers
on the left) that we can run ourselves.  That way, I can generate the
diagnostics myself.