RE: Help...

I have no Idea what to do about this error.

(GSKit) Key database file was not found.

-----Original Message-----
From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Prakash D
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2010 11:15 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Cc: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Help...

This is how we made it to work on our system

The user does not have authority to the key database (certificate manager)

The database is in the IFS folder:
 /QIBM/UserData/ICSS/Cert/Server

There are two files: DEFAULT.KDB and DEFAULT.RDB

(Using WRKLNK)
If you check the authorities using a 9 against these files you will see that *PUBLIC is excluded.
You will see that *PUBLIC is also excluded from folder /server

Grant *PUBLIC access to folder /server and these two files, or grant access to specific users.
To change authorities, use 9 to display, then 2 to change