Re: Help...

   This is how we made it to work on our system

   The user does not have authority to the key database (certificate
   manager)

   The database is in the IFS folder:
    /QIBM/UserData/ICSS/Cert/Server

   There are two files: DEFAULT.KDB and DEFAULT.RDB

   (Using WRKLNK)
   If you check the authorities using a 9 against these files you will
   see that *PUBLIC is excluded.
   You will see that *PUBLIC is also excluded from folder /server

   Grant *PUBLIC access to folder /server and these two files, or grant
   access to specific users.
   To change authorities, use 9 to display, then 2 to change

   On Dec 1, 2010, at 5:01 PM, "Goodale, Leslie"