Re: Code for Paymentech

Looks like the closest match would be Scott's example of the UPS SSL
package tracking example is pretty close to what you need. Not sure if
that is shipped with HTTPAPI but it is featured in his Web Services
seminar - see page 95 onwards. You can also download the code samples
etc. all from this page: http://www.scottklement.com/presentations/#WSSEMINAR

Jon Paris

www.Partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com