RE: What can I do if I can't use SoapUI?

Use Jetpayi5.  It is a free tool

-----Original Message-----
From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jon Paris
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2010 12:23 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: What can I do if I can't use SoapUI?

"Any idea on how I can make this project less challenging besides
telling the manager that I will not do the project without the tools I
need?"

That would be my approach - although I might change "will not" to
"cannot effectively" ...

The other option is to ask the "powers that be" what approved tool
they have available that will perform the task that you need (and of
course copy your manager). Faced with a challenge - and no way to
answer it because they have no suitable tool available - I have often
found that such bureaucrats will often quickly identify an "exception"
process - 'cos the alternative involves them in actually doing some
work as opposed to merely preventing it!

Jon Paris

www.Partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com