RE: Code for Paymentech

Questions -
        1. Can      the HTTP calls be run from RPG3?
No. But you can create a standard call to a RPGLE program that embeds the HTTP calls.
 CALL LEPGM
PARM  CC#
PARM AMOUNT
PARM NAME
PARM ADDR1
PARM ADDR2
 (etc)
PARM AUTHCD

LEPGM does all the HTTPAPI stuff, updates AUTHCD.

        2. Looking      at EXAMPLE3/4/5/7 and HTTPAPI_H – right ones? (But these raw
code, so 4      and 5 below.)
Examples depend on what you need to do which depends on the requirements of the service. It appears that Paymentech has different methods available to access different things you want to do. soapUI and the WSDL from Paymentech will get you started. The examples also depend on the version of HTTPAPI you have installed. I have an Example16 that shows a very simple SOAP call and parsing the XML returned. I have an EXAMPLE13 that show REST web service.