Programs for Trying to get program name from First Data company

   Hi Scott,
   This is a correct document with the files included.
   Thanks,
   Austin
   Repeat of previous document:
   Hi Scott,
   I really do appreciate the note that you sent to me.
   I really do appreciate the excellent work that you have done.
   Please let me know "what I am using" because it was written by you.
   Your documents that you used to describe this operation are:
   SSL Programming in RPG by Scott Klement, System iNetwork Programming
   Tips Editor
   March 26, 2006.
   The GSKSSL_H program has this embedded in it:
    /*-
     * Copyright (c) 2001,2004 Scott C. Klement
     * All rights reserved.
     *
   and the SOCKET_H also has:
    /*-
     * Copyright (c) 1998,2001 Scott C. Klement
     * All rights reserved.
     *
   I inserted these two headers into my file DASCREDIT as follows:
   0008.00 H DFTACTGRP(*NO) BNDDIR('QC2LE')
   0010.00 FADACCHST  O    E             DISK
   0012.00  /copy asauls/qrpglesrc,socket_h
   0014.00  /copy gskssl_h
   0015.00 D QDCXLATE        PR                  ExtPgm('QDCXLATE')
   0016.00 D   len                          5P 0 const
   I then used your suggestions on how to write the program to use them.
   I have successfully gone to another SSL web site and sent the request
   to them.
   This was done one years ago and it is running 24 hours a day, 7 days a
   week.
   Now for the new web site at "First Data".
   For the PC portion, I am sending you the program KURL.exe and
   Kurl.exe.config files.
   The Kurl.exe.config has the name of the files that you can send data
   to.
   I have also included the KurlConnect.doc Microsoft Word File which
   contains the request for Kurl.
   The first part is the request and the second part is the response.
   You will note that the request goes to
   [1]https://staging1.datawire.net/sd and then it returns the result.
   I simply do a copy of the request in the Microsoft Word File and paste
   it into the Kurl file and press go.
   Please run it and you will see what it does.
   Now, my AS/400 is trying to run it using the code that I sent to you
   yesterday; however, it is not working.
   Thanks,
   Austin Sauls
   770-953-6533