Re: HTTPAPI - Files needed for production approval with UPS.

   wrklnk '/tmp/httpapi*'
   El 03/11/2010 12:03 p.m., Jorge Rodriguez escribi�Wow!
Thank you for your prompt response.
Where can I find the httpapi_debug.txt file?

Jorge Rodriguez
IT Application Administrator
HoMedics - Riverside, CA
(951) 683-2140 X 4522

-----Original Message-----
From: [1]ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[[2]mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott
Klement
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2010 4:41 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: HTTPAPI - Files needed for production approval with UPS.

Hi Jorge,

If I understand you correctly, they want to see the XML files you're
sending to the current server (wwwcie.ups.com) as well as the responses
it's sending back to you.

You could probably just copy/paste them from the httpapi_debug.txt file
if you don't want to add extra code to write them to files directly.
But, I'd probably add the extra code... only take a few minutes.