From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tony
Cesarios
Sent: Friday, 22 October 2010 10:58 a.m.
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: HTTPAPI send and receiving SOAP messages

Hi,

Looking at creating SOAP messages that will send/receive and also
receive/send.

I've been looking at the Integrated Web Services for Systemi and setting
it
up.

Having problems running the wsdl2ws on some of the WSDL provided.

My question is does the HTTPAPI also allow it to have a program waiting
for
a message from an endpoint, because I noticed it will send and wait for
response but also have the need to wait for a message and then respond
back
the other way.

Your assistance will be gratefully appreciated.

Regards,

Tony