HTTPAPI send and receiving SOAP messages

   [cid:image001.jpg@01CB71C6.C0E2E670]

   Hi,

   Looking at creating SOAP messages that will send/receive and also
   receive/send.

   I've been looking at the Integrated Web Services for Systemi and
   setting it up.

   Having problems running the wsdl2ws on some of the WSDL provided.

   My question is does the HTTPAPI also allow it to have a program
   waiting for a message from an endpoint, because I noticed it will send
   and wait for a response but also have the need to wait for a message
   and then respond back the other way.

   Your assistance will be gratefully appreciated.

   Regards,

   Tony

JPEG image