Re: http_url_post_raw response to IFS

Raj,

http_url_post() (alias http_post) will save it's output to the IFS into
a stream file.

Yes, you can store the output of http_url_post_raw() to dynamic memory
if you like.  HTTPAPI passes you the data, it doesn't know or care what
you do with it after it passes it to you.  You can write any code you like.