(GSKit) Access to the key database is not allowed

   I have run into this error while trying to promote to QA level and
   have a user test.
   I researched the archives and found the following
   [1]http://www.scottklement.com/archives/ftpapi/200509/msg00078.html
   [2]http://www.scottklement.com/archives/ftpapi/200509/msg00077.html

   This is the current authority.  I changed *public from exclude.

     *PUBLIC     *RW          X     X     X     X
       QSYS        *RW          X     X     X     X

   I have had the user sign off and back on with the same results, which
   leads me to believe that perhaps I'm pointing to another cert.

   My profile which has the same authority as the other user, does not
   receive this error.

   What I'd like to know is if there is a way to determine where I'm
   pointing.  ?

   Anything else I might need to look at?

   Thanks

   Mike

   NOTICE: This message, including any attachment, is intended as a
   confidential and privileged communication. If you have received this
   message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please
   immediately notify the sender and delete this message.