Question Regarding Post Scenario

   Dear Fellow HTTPAPIer's:

   I have a scenario where I am attempting a post API as seen below.

              i@StatusCode =

                Http_Url_Post_Raw(

                  v@@Url:

                  %Addr(a@PostData):

                  i@PostDataLen:

                  1:

                  p@Incoming:

                  i@@Timeout:

                  a@@UserAgent:

                  a@@ContentType:

                  a@@SoapAction);

   I know the authentication user and password will be bad (I'm doing
   some negative testing) and as expected the API fails. It returns "-1"
   as a value because the post fails. This surprised me a little as,
   based upon a prior set of emails, I thought the HTTP return code of
   401 would be returned here. But no matter, let's move on. So I know I
   have an issue and call Http_Error immediately as shown below.

            // get most recent HTTP result and associated text

            a@ErrorText = Http_Error(i@Error);

   Well this returns me values of 36, and "This page requires a user-id &
   password".  Now if I look at the debug log, I see that earlier in the
   process the expected 401 HTTP return code is intercepted as seen in
   the debug log excerpt below.