     From: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     Subject: Re: GSKit I/O Broken Pipe
     To: "HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects" <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     Date: Thursday, 16 September, 2010, 16:26

   Old versions of HTTPAPI didn't report errors when the debug file
   couldn't be opened... they just continued on, figuring that the
   failure
   to open a debug file shouldn't interfere with the actual operation of
   HTTPAPI.
   The current beta version puts a diagnostic message in the job log when
   it can't open the debug file, so you can at least see what the reason
   is.
   What version are you using?