RE: HTTPAPI for UPS Rate

In debug mode, you have to set a breakpoint inside procedures to "stop" there. Otherwise, the debugger will just skip them.

The debug code I meant to refer to was the HTTPAPI debug information as Loek and Ron talked about. Here is a reference on the HTTPAPI debug logs:
http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/beta/

Mike