Re: http_post API Response Questions

Hello Raj,

1) You can use the http_url_post_raw() routine to have HTTPAPI call a
callback (a subprocedure that you write) when data arrives off of the
wire.  Your routine can put the data into a string.  Alternately, you
can call http_post_xml() to have it parse the XML directly.

2) In order to address a performance problem, I need to understand the
bottleneck in the process.  Some parts of the conversation are within
HTTPAPI's control, but some parts are not.  Without knowing what's
causing it to take 1.5 seconds, I can't possibly assist.  But, do make
sure you are using the current beta when doing speed benchmarking...

http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/beta