RE: HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error : ActionNotSupported

Did you use a tool to build the request? The message you got back is telling you have a specific error but the terms and requirements of the web service are unknown to me.

"The message with Action 'http://schemas.datacontract.org/2004/07/Rrdl.Services.Etm.LoadManagement/SendEDIMessage' cannot be processed at the receiver, due to a ContractFilter mismatch at the EndpointDispatcher. This may be because of either a contract mismatch (mismatched Actions between sender and receiver) or a binding/security mismatch between the sender and the receiver.  Check that sender and receiver have the same contract and the same binding (including security requirements, e.g. Message, Transport, None)."

What ContractFilter? Is the "Actions" you are sending valid? Do you need to send it a contract number someplace? What EndpointDispatcher? Security requirements? What are they?

BTW, does it handle messages in the future 2010-12-16? Also, all the URLs that look like they might be external I couldn't resolve or get to. Are they all valid?

Good luck,
Mike