Re: Host Name Look Up Failed

   OK, I got the last problem solved and can now contact the web
   service.   Now I have another problem.

   This is an https: call.    I am not getting the response I am
   expecting the expected response.   Instead of a single field I am
   getting back the html of the called web site.

   Hopefully this is something stupid......this is turning out to be
   quite a learning experience.

   Again thanks in advance for everyone's help.

   In a message dated 8/23/2010 4:29:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
   mkrebs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

     >From the IBM i, can you ping by name the web service? You don't
     actually have to ping, you just have to see if DNS resolves the
     address.
     Mike