Host Name Look Up Failed

   I need some help please.....I'm been writing RPG for 30 years but I
   feel like a dang rookie when it comes to this web service stuff.

   I am writing a program to contact a demo web service that allows me to
   pass a token and a credit card number is returned.

   I have imported the supplied credential pem file and used SOAPUI to
   process the wsdl file to create my soap envelope specs.

   When I run the program I get a 'Host Name Look Up Failed'
   error......below is the debug file.............

    ************Beginning of
   data**************
   HTTPAPI Ver 1.23 released
   2008-04-24
   OS/400 Ver
   V6R1M0

   New iconv() objects set, PostRem=1208. PostLoc=0. ProtRem=819.
   ProtLoc=0
   http_persist_open():
   entered
   http_long_ParseURL():
   entered
   DNS resolver retrans:
   2
   DNS resolver retry  :
   2
   DNS resolver options:
   x'00000136'
   DNS default domain:
   CONEXIONLLC.COM
   DNS server found:
   216.83.192.10
   DNS server found:
   216.83.192.11
   SetError() #2: Host name look up failed.

   I am not really sure what that means.   I believe my DNS host table is
   setup just fine.   I can google both a remote system and my local
   system without any problems.

   Can someone point me in the right direction???

   Thanks in advance.