RE: RailInc Web Services

   Hi Paul,

   I work for The Wheeling and Lake Erie Railway.   We are just getting
   into the RailInc web services project.   I started reading some of the
   web services info on the web and installed Scott Klements HTTPAPI
   library but other than that I don't have any experience using web
   services.   We are looking specifically at the UMLER web services.
   Do you use any of those web services and if so, could you share any
   programs or information that would ease my learning curve?   Any help
   would be appreciated.

   Thanks,

   Rich Dotson

   Phone: 330-767-7251

   Cell: 330-575-1194

   Email: [1]rdotson@xxxxxxxxxx

   > Subject: RE: RailInc Web Services
   > Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 11:34:44 -0600
   > From: pmorton@xxxxxxxxxxxx
   > To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   >
   > Yes, we have.
   >

   > Paul Morton | Applications Developer | Washington Business Services
   |
   > 101 International Drive | Missoula, MT 59808 | 406-829-2336 |
   > pmorton@xxxxxxxxxxxx

   HTTPAPI?