Re: WSDL2RPG 1.12

Sorry that I was not clear enough. If you want to stay with an older
version of HTTP API you to follow these steps:

a) Restore library WSDl2RPG from the save file
b) Start PDM and open member WSDL2R71 in file QWSDL2RPG
c) Locate the following piece of code right below the H-spec

       *
       * ------------------------------------
       *  Use HTTP API debug log
       * ------------------------------------
       /UNDEFINE WSDL2RPG_DEBUG_LOG
       *
       * ------------------------------------

d) Change the /UNDEFINE to /DEFFINE like this:

       *
       *  Use HTTP API debug log
       /DEFINE WSDL2RPG_DEBUG_LOG
       *