WSDL2RPG question.

   "If you want to stay with an older version of HTTP API you have to set
   the compiler
   condition WSDL2RPG_DEBUG_LOG in module WSDL2R71 before running
   A_INSTALL."

   Pardon my ignorance but I am new to all this web service programming.

   I keep reading the above requirement to use the current version of
   WSDL2RPG with version 1.23 of HTTPAPI.  The problem is I'm not really
   sure what I need to do.

   Could someone explain for me.....Thanks in advance.