Re: http_parse_xml_stmf CCSID problem

Hi Jan,

HTTP_XML_CALC means that Expat calculates the encoding based on the
<?xml encoding="xxx"?> attribute at the start of the document.  If that
attribute is missing, then it defaults the encoding -- sorry, I don't
know what it defaults it to.  I'm sure it's either iso-8859-1 or UTF-8,
but I'm not sure which.  You could figure it out with a few tests.

I wish I could be more helpful, sorry.