RE: (Probably SPAM) Re: UPS tracking using Example16 Program

Thanks scott, I will check it now.

-----Original Message-----
From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott
Klement
Sent: Monday, August 09, 2010 2:46 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: (Probably SPAM) Re: UPS tracking using Example16 Program

Hi Duane,

Your log shows that EXAMPLE16 is successfully communicating with UPS's
computer.  However, instead of sendign back tracking infornmation, UPS
is sending back the following (this is an excerpt from your log file):

<Error>
<ErrorSeverity>Hard</ErrorSeverity>
<ErrorCode>250003</ErrorCode>
<ErrorDescription>Invalid Access License number</ErrorDescription>
</Error>

Please understand, this is being sent from UPS's computer to yours.
It's not generated by HTTPAPI, therefore there's not much I can do.
Indeed, this only shows that HTTPAPI is successfully doing it's job of
transferring data across the Internet.

I'd double/triple check that your got your license key, userid and
password correct.  If that doesn't show a problem, I'd suggest talking
to someone at UPS.  Tell them their computer is complaining that your
access license number is invalid.

On 8/9/2010 1:42 PM, Danner, Duane wrote:
> Scott
>
> I think I have this part working now, here is the debug log.  I am new
> at this so I most likely am missing a step.  After entering a UPS
> tracking number I get a screen with headings but no data.
>
> HTTPAPI Ver 1.23 released 2008-04-24
> OS/400 Ver V6R1M0
>
> http_persist_open(): entered
> http_long_ParseURL(): entered
> DNS resolver retrans: 2
> DNS resolver retry  : 2
> DNS resolver options: x'00000136'
> DNS default domain: awtxglobal.com
> DNS server found: 172.17.1.101
> DNS server found: 172.17.1.102

> -------------
> Dump of server-side certificate information:

> -------------
> Cert Validation Code = 6000
> -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----
> MIICvzCCAiigAwIBAgILAQAAAAABI5udKQIwDQYJKoZIhvcNAQEFBQAwUTELMAkG
> A1UEBhMCVVMxIDAeBgNVBAoTF0FrYW1haSBUZWNobm9sb2dpZXMgSW5jMSAwHgYD
> VQQDExdBa2FtYWkgU3Vib3JkaW5hdGUgQ0EgMzAeFw0wOTA5MDgyMDUyMTJaFw0x
> MDA5MDgyMDUyMTJaMIGBMQswCQYDVQQGEwJVUzEPMA0GA1UEBxMGTWFod2FoMR4w
> HAYDVQQKExVVbml0ZWQgUGFyY2VsIFNlcnZpY2UxEzARBgNVBAsTClVQUyBBa2Ft
> YWkxEzARBgNVBAgTCk5ldyBKZXJzZXkxFzAVBgNVBAMTDnd3d2NpZS51cHMuY29t
> MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQCtvh9kOna+hi8sXHVeTnKi2Is8
> pNXghUjzMk7/5wYcdhJu0ajPtIZPHzmwLlSyB0pd5B6ec15iaKhlN+pu5Ap+wz5g
> JlyT5D6NmKLk1BoYpZCMn9UWfpfAQtfPFoZEFIXhlUJ7jbdxUtpg8WIlTB26484x
> WkiuVjt339FTwEFWUQIDAQABo2wwajA5BgNVHR8EMjAwMC6gLKAqhihodHRwOi8v
> Y3JsLmdsb2JhbHNpZ24ubmV0L0FrYW1haVN1YjMuY3JsMB0GA1UdDgQWBBSPv6YJ
> kpgy3FVfgEe3PHC7cSMdEzAOBgNVHQ8BAf8EBAMCBSAwDQYJKoZIhvcNAQEFBQAD
> gYEAbT60MCMDXPjgfvhvH8w0GHwvJuINS65vMMxVeHmQZ4ZQK67R0PyRrFrKd+62
> kEP01AVnwl4WjTuGY17M/88C+IeVq+AyvGgTYuqc5J4lK9QmSDSA7X7eOOHQgEXZ
> vxeHupTHFBMNd9mRbofifuRfPTKVc7BNL02QzoifyAUpdUA=

xml:lang="en-US"><AccessLicenseNumber>4C65E8E7BA6BA4AO</AccessLicenseNum

ber><UserId>dmdanner</UserId><Password>dann6049</Password></AccessReques
> t><?xml version="1.0"?><TrackRequest

xml:lang="en-US"><Request><TransactionReference><CustomerContext>HTTPAPI

EXAMPLE16</CustomerContext><XpciVersion>1.0001</XpciVersion></Transactio

nReference><RequestAction>Track</RequestAction><RequestOption>activity</

RequestOption></Request><TrackingNumber>1Z5698700314139868</TrackingNumb
> er></TrackRequest>
> recvresp(): entered
> HTTP/1.1 200 OK
> Server: Apache
> Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2010 18:29:31 GMT
> Connection: keep-alive
>

> SetError() #13: HTTP/1.1 200 OK
> recvdoc parms: identity 453
> header_load_cookies() entered
> recvdoc(): entered
> SetError() #0:
> <?xml version="1.0"?>

<TrackResponse><Response><TransactionReference><CustomerContext>HTTPAPI

EXAMPLE16</CustomerContext><XpciVersion>1.0001</XpciVersion></Transactio

nReference><ResponseStatusCode>0</ResponseStatusCode><ResponseStatusDesc

ription>Failure</ResponseStatusDescription><Error><ErrorSeverity>Hard</E
> rrorSeverity><ErrorCode>250003</ErrorCode><ErrorDescription>Invalid
> Access License
> number</ErrorDescription></Error></Response></TrackResponse>
> http_close(): entered
>
> Thanks
>
> Duane Danner

Digital
> Certificate Manager.
>

> On 8/6/2010 1:04 PM, Danner, Duane wrote:
>
>> We are running v6r1.
>>
>> 5761DG1   *COMPATIBLE  IBM HTTP Server for i5/OS
>> 5761SS1   *COMPATIBLE  Digital Certificate Manager
>> 5761DG1   *COMPATIBLE  IBM HTTP Server for i5/OS
>> 5761TC1   *COMPATIBLE  IBM TCP/IP Connectivity Utilities for i5/OS
>>
>> In the readme file it states to click on digital certificate manager.
>> When I connect to admin I don't see digital certificate manager.
>>

>> Duane Danner

Carlos