WSDL2RPG - Version 1.12 available

Hi folks,

I released WSDL2RPG V1.12 (final). You can download WSDL2RPG from my
Freeware page at http://www.tools400.de.

WSDl2RPG v1.12 is a major release that has undergone significant changes:

a) Completely changed the way data of multi-reference elements are
         copied when referenced more than once.

b) Added dynamic arrays to get around the 64k barrier for arrays.
         (including new FAQ "How to Use Dynamic Arrays")

c) Changed the stub module to support SOAP messages of arbitrary length.

d) Multiple SOAP headers per request and a single SOAP header per
         response message.

e) Improved debug log output when using HTTP API v1.24beta10 or higher.

f) Bug fixes.

If you want to stay with an older version of HTTP API you have to set the
compiler condition WSDL2RPG_DEBUG_LOG in module WSDL2R71 before running
A_INSTALL.

Regards,

Thomas.