Re: UPS tracking using Example16 Program

Hello,

This means you haven't configured IBM i (OS/400) to support SSL.  In
order for SSL to work (in any application on the system -- including but
not limited to HTTPAPI) you have to create the *SYSTEM certificate store.

There are instructions for how to do that in the README member (in the
QRPGLESRC file that comes with HTTPAPI)

Good luck!