Re: Example 18 set error() #61 : HTTPAPI was not built with XML support.

Hi Leslie,

When you run HTTPAPI's INSTALL program, there are options that ask
whether or not to build Expat, and whether or not to include XML support
in HTTPAPI.

That error message can only occur if you answered "no", so that TN5250
doesn't include support for parsing XML.  (If you answer "yes", the code
to set that error message isn't even compiled into the object.)

To fix the problem, just call INSTALL again, and set the options
accordingly.